At 1st Bank, they value the convenience of banking for our customers. To better serve our customers, they are proud to offer free internet banking services. To get started, all you have to do is enroll. Below is a simple guide on how you can easily log in to your online account, reset your password, and enroll for our internet banking services.
|1st Bank Brief Overview|
Routing Number: 107005047
Swift Code: Not available
Mobile App: Android and iOS
Telephone Number: +1 800-964-3444
Founded: 1963 (60 years ago)
What is 1st Bank?
1st Bank is a financial institution that offers various banking products and services to its customers. It is a banking organization that provides services such as checking and savings accounts, loans, mortgages, lines of credit, credit cards and online banking services.
The bank serves both individuals and businesses, providing different financial solutions to each of their respective needs. 1st Bank’s main goal is to help its customers achieve their financial goals, whether that is saving for a rainy day or financing a business project.
1st Bank Login Steps
To access your online account, you simply need to log in using your login details. This process is quick and easy, taking only a few minutes as long as you have the correct password. To login into your online account, follow the simple steps below:
- Open your web browser and go to https://www.efirstbank.com/.
- Input your user ID and password in the designated fields.
- Click on the “log in” button to sign in to your account.
How to Reset Password
Resetting your 1st Bank online account password is a straightforward process, provided that you are a registered member with an account in the bank. Here are the steps to follow to reset your password:
- Click on the “forgot password” option, as shown in the image below.
- Input your user ID, SSN number, and the last four digits of your Visa check card number or ATM.
- Follow the prompts provided to verify your identity.
- Once verified, enter your new password and click on the submit button.
- You should receive a confirmation email once your password has been successfully reset.
How to Sign Up
Enrolling for 1st Bank’s internet banking services is a hassle-free process, but it is exclusively available to customers with an active account with the bank. If you’re interested in opening up internet banking, simply follow these easy steps:
- Click on the “sign up” button to start the enrollment process.
- Choose the appropriate account type.
- Fill in all the necessary details accurately, including your first name, last name, account number, social security number, mother’s maiden name, last 8 digits of your card, or unique activation code.
- Click on “next” to move on to the next steps required to complete your registration.
To ensure your safety, we recommend that you review the bank’s security policy to ensure you’re using a secure platform.
Manage your 1st Bank Account Online
By registering for online banking with 1st Bank, you can enjoy a host of benefits and manage your account from your own convenience. Here are some advantages of enrolling for our online banking services:
- Easy access to your bank account online
- Convenient bill payment anytime and from anywhere
- Hassle-free transfer of funds between other accounts
- Receive transaction alerts and updates
- Quick and efficient reporting of a lost or stolen card
- Easy access to online customer support for assistance with any banking needs